6/11/11

Art-Deck-O!

 I get a lot of requests to make art for free, often under the guise that its for a benefit, only to research the person making the request and find out they, or their business, are the sole beneficiary...
(you know who you are, and you can kindly remove me from your mailing list ya cheap bastards)
 However, there are some people that don't even have to ask, and can rest assured that I'll rearrange my schedule to make it happen. Kelly Knopp is one of those people.
 Last year he asked me to do a customized cowboy hat for the Boys and Girls Club, which I was happy to do, and I think it came out well if I do say so myself.

 This year is the Art Deck-o show. I finished my deck the same day I picked it up, thats how excited I was about doing it.

Go to it. Spend some money, its for a good cause.
It could be the best line up I've ever seen in Boise.